Our doctor ordered a heart monitor through this company to be worn for a month to monitor a possible heart condition.We had nothing but problems from start to finish with this company.

We provided all the information required before we even received this heart monitor from our doctor. The company contacted us on the phone associated with the heart monitor to have us provide (for a second time) the duel insurance information, along with the subscriber for both insurances information. We had nothing but problems with the heart monitor resulting in countless phone calls from the person/s monitoring the heart monitor. They would call an hour after they noticed something irregular during the monitoring and would want to know what the patient was doing an hour prior.

The billing is horrific.....This company continues to send me a bill for $260.00 they have both my medical insurances on file (they are both listed on the bill), I have sent them a copy of the front and back of both of the insurance cards twice now and still neither insurance company has received a claim from this company for the heart monitor we used.

I continue to call them and they continue to tell me they will bill the insurance companies yet month after month (since August 2016) they continue sending me a bill and not billing either insurance company.If you are smart you will run as fast as you can from this company and their services.....

Review about: Lifewatch Usa Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Taking advantage.

Had an Experience with LifeWatch USA?

Comments